Thursday, February 10, 2011

nephew #2

I just found out last night that I am going to have another nephew!!! My oldest brother, Justin, and his wife, Amie are so excited to be having their first child.  Well, I know Amie is stoked...Justin is probably excited but more nervous now.  He has more anxiety than probably anyone I know.  I have no doubt that he will be an amazing father and Amie an amazing mother. Now that this is the second baby in the family, eyes are beginning to wander to Scott and I out of curiosity. Nope!!! They will have to wait a few more years:)  I still want to be selfish and have my husband all to myself for now. I'll just concentrate on loving on my nephews all the more. Anyways, Elijah (nephew #1) gets to have a boy cousin to play with that will only be a little younger than he....I think that's perfect.  Amie is adorable with her growing baby bump!
Justin took this picture at 19 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment