Tuesday, January 5, 2010

engaged!!!



Scott proposed to me on Dec. 22, 2009!! It was the best night of my life! He popped out of a present and was on one knee holding out the ring...my favorite Christmas present EVER! I knew he was going to propose eventually, but I didn't really know what eventually looked like. If he would have taken me out on an all day romantic adventure, I would have known the whole time. He decided to go for the shock factor instead..perfect choice. I was so surprised! I kept thinking it was a dream when he said, "Janie, will you marry me?" I still can't believe I will be getting married on June 19, 2010...only 6 months away! I still feel like a little girl. I get to spend the rest of my life with the man I've been praying for and waiting for my whole life:) June 19th couldn't come any sooner, but I know when that day actually is here, I won't believe how fast it went and I'll probably be freaking out that I am really getting married. Holy crap. I've always been pretty terrified of commitment. When I used to think of being with someone forever, I couldn't really fathom. God has completely transformed my heart and has given me a peace incomprehensible. Forever makes me so excited now. There is no other man I would rather spend the rest of my life with. Thank you Jesus for having your hand in this the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment