Sunday, April 10, 2011

awaiting our roadtrip to TX.

In one week Scott and I will be in Austin, TX visiting Josh, Chrissy, Elijah, and baby #2! We are pretty pumped about this road trip. We've taken a few road trips, but not this long and far of one. We are leaving on Friday, staying in a hotel in Tulsa, OK till Saturday, then driving the rest of the way to Austin, TX. We'll be there a few days then we'll go visit with my great friend Ashley and her husband, John, for a few days. Woo...lots and lots of driving! I'm glad hub and I get along because it's a good 15 hour drive to Austin. So excited to see this face:

This is the face I can' wait to kiss all over....

3 comments:

  1. are you going to be able to stop and see da baby on your way back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should have stopped in Oklahoma City! Tulsa is lame. OKC is where it's at :)

    ReplyDelete