Friday, March 18, 2011

oh, how i long for our sweet carl...

Lord willing, Scott and I will be moving sometime in May or June. Do we know where yet? nope!! I know this may be weird, but one of the things I would say we are both most excited about moving is to be able to finally get a puppy! We have decided we probably are going to get a golden. His name is Carl. We talk about him like we already have him. We are weird, I know. I can't wait to take him on walks, to snuggle with him, to play with him in the yard, to be mad at him when he chews my shoe up, to discipline him when he pees or poops on the carpet and to love him!! I'm waaaaayyyy more excited about that right now than having a baby....I'm not ready for that yet. No thank you...maybe in a few years. Golden Retriever's are great puppies and they grow up to be awesome and beautiful dogs. My mom has a golden named Patrick, and he is definitely one of my best friends. He's the coolest dog ever! I hope Carl will be able to live up to Patrick's standard. It won't be hard for Carl to be smarter than Patrick, because Pat is pretty dumb, but he still is amazing. Carl, mommy and daddy are coming for you soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment