Friday, January 14, 2011

birthday shoutout to my momma!!

Today is my moms --th birthday!!! Once again, I hear when you are getting a tad older you don't really want people to know your age.  Anyways, I love my momma. Her and I have always been close. I think one of the main reasons for this is because I am her only girl out of 5 boys. Yep, that means she spoiled me:)  My mom is absolutely gorgeous. I always tell her I hope I look that good after having lots of babies and being her age. Ten reasons why I love my momma:
1. she raised 6 kids and is a wonderful mom
2. she and i love spending time together (shopping, eating, watching lifetime...)
3. she is an amazing cook
4. she always knows how to make me laugh
5. she loves her kids more than we can imagine
6. she is one of the most thoughtful people i know
7. she is extremely giving
8. she will cook us our favorite meal when we come home to visit
9. she's an awesome beautician...and does my hair all the time
10. she has loved me unconditionally and I wouldn't want to have any other mom in the world!

I love you mom!! Happy Birthday!

my oldest brother, Justin, with mom



No comments:

Post a Comment