Friday, January 7, 2011

adventures in STL.

This morning before I decided to start working, I checked my email and saw that I had an email from livingsocial.com.  It's a great website, first of all, and second, it's sort of like groupon.com.  I found at the bottom of my email they post, for example, #145 The Best Thai Food in St. Louis.  I clicked on it and then looked at all of the number of posts they made.  I mean, I am from St. Louis, but I still don't know a lot of cool things to do.  I probably know the same popular things that everyone else knows. I know, sad.  I went through every number and typed out everything that I wanted to do someday in St. Louis. It made me super excited to try new things and have adventures to go on...which totally would check off #14 for one of my New Year's resolutions.  Here are some of my favorites on that list:
1. The Black Thorn (chicago style pizza in Tower Grove)
2. sledding at Art Hill
3. a movie at the Tivoli
4. Farotto's (best toasted ravioli)
5. Flamingo Bowl
6. Budweiser Tour
7. McGurk's Irish Pub
8. Crown Candy Kitchen
9. Sweet Art Bakery
10. Chase Park Plaza Cinemas

I have a list of 38, but that's just some.  Yes, a lot of it has to do with food, but what's more fun than eating and socializing over food? If you are interested, check out the website, subscribe for STL and then you will get email updates. I love me some adventures!

Art Hill Sledding




1 comment:

  1. i LOVE your list... crown candy is my boys favorite- and we live walking distance to blackthorn, SO when you head that direction let me know!!! :) ah, mcgurk's fish and chips is amazing. love love love! sounds like you have a fun year ahead!

    ReplyDelete