Wednesday, January 19, 2011

over a half a year!

Today is Scott and I's 7 month anniversary. We barely celebrated our 6 month and we really won't celebrate our 7 month, but it's still exciting, right? Now, for our 1 year, we have already made plans to spend a week in CO and do everything Colarado-ee while we are there. I forgot to tell you on our 6 month that it was our 6 month...not that you were sitting at home waiting for me to tell you or anything. Anyways,  here is how classy we were on our 6 month anniversary:
 Yep, we went to McDonald's. And our friend, Grant, was with us.

Scott gave me a hug for our 7 month and I returned one. Now that's a sweet anniversary.  We will probably lay on the couch tonight and relax. Perfect.

I do love thinking back to our wonderful wedding day.







Happy 7 month anniversary husband! I am beyond blessed to be your wife.

1 comment:

  1. That couple that stood behind you singing whilst you danced, is quite smashing!

    ReplyDelete