Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Big Al!

Today is my father-in-law's birthday!  I'm really not sure how old he is, but that doesn't matter. His name is Alan Schneider. I've known him for for over two years now and it's been such a delight. Alan is married to a beautiful Trina Schneider and has three lovely boys, Jered, Scott, and C.J. Here are a few reasons I'd like to give Al a shoutout on his birthday:

1. he serves his family well
2. he loves the Lord
3. he raised his children in a Godly home
4. he can fix ANYTHING...check out these antique fans he refurbished!
5. he loves to get off work and then go to his garage and work more...extremely hard worker
6. he will do anything for Jordan and I (his new daughter-in-laws) b/c he never had daughters:)
7. my husband has a lot of his same qualities...such as the amazing "Alan eyebrow"


look at Scott's right eyebrow...that's the "Al eyebrow"...sharp

8. he has a motorcycle and it's awesome
9. he tucks his sweatpants into his socks
10. he is the greatest father-in-law i could've ever asked for

Happy Birthday Big Al!! I hope it's just as great as you are!
I just love this picture of the two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment