Wednesday, January 26, 2011

work work work.

Tomorrow I have to travel to Peoria, IL for work. There is a music conference at the Civic Center, so I have to set up a booth just in case any of the students need to talk to an Admissions Counselor. I'm there from Thursday-Saturday. The worst part is, Scott can't come with me:( He has to stay home and work. Thursday night I will get to see an old roommate, Kate Anderson. I'm so excited! She is awesome. I get to see her everytime I'm in Peoria and we always have a dern good time together. On Friday I will get to hang out with one of my best friends, Leann. I am way pumped to see her!  She is beautiful, loving, hilarious, witty and one of my best friends. We lived together my junior year of college, along with another best friend, Cindi.
she's so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment