Saturday, January 1, 2011

it's going to be a happy 2011.

I cannot believe 2010 is over! It was a great year, but I'm super excited for 2011. No reason in particular, except to see what's in store for the Schneiders.  Lots of great things happened in 2010, but my favorite definitely being that I became a Mrs. to the most handsome, loving husband in the world. I'm a lucky gal.  It's of course another first for us newlyweds! Firsts are exciting. We had our first New Year's kiss being Mr. and Mrs...how sweet, right?
Scott's finger represents our first New Years if you didn't catch that...



New Year's Eve was wonderful. We had dinner with our lovely sis-in-law (Jordan) and my bruder-in-law (Jered) plus our friends, Kaity and Austin Teer.  Then we went to our friend's house, Hillary and Chris to celebrate the New Year.
that's Hillary...she's pretty. Look at how proper our hands are.

While the boys were stuck in front of the t.v. watching another football game on ESPN, Hillary and I entertained ourselves. Another couple came over as well...Kelsey and Steven.  The three girls decided to make a movie with Hillary's new flip camera. It's pretty hilarious and very professionally made...kidding on the second part. We called it, "ESPN KILLS."  Can you imagine how good it might be? It kept us busy. We watched the ball drop, I kissed my husband, and then Hillary and I went outside and banged pots and pans.
just a tad blurry
I still celebrated inside as well.
Scott pooped out on me by 1 a.m.  I was ready to stop by Jered and Jordan's house, but he was too tired from getting up early for work that day. I ended up staying up by myself till 3. Now I'm tired today. I just couldn't fall asleep for some reason.  So while I just laid there, I thought of some realistic New Year's resolutions.  Here are some I came up with:

1. definitely try to read my Bible more than twice a week.
2. memorize 10 Bible verses
3. love and serve my husband more in every way
4. give to others more often
5. of course get my bod back into shape
6. apply and be on the Amazing Race with Scott
7. be content in Greenville until God shows us elsewhere
8. start beauty school
9. get a dog and name him Carl Dwayne Schneider
10. sew baby clothes for my new nephew/niece and for my future babies
11. cook through the Pioneer Woman Cookbook
12. be less selfish
13. volunteer somewhere
14. take more adventures with my husband
15. live this year devoted to growing as a child of Christ, a wife, a friend, a daughter, a sister, an aunt, a sister-in-law, and a daughter-in-law. I want to love everyone the best I can by putting them before myself.

Happy New Year! I hope you have a great one. I am so thankful for God's grace and many blessings in 2010.  


love, love, and more love,
Janie

No comments:

Post a Comment