Friday, May 13, 2011

a great week

This week was a great week for both Scott and I.  Work went well, Scott and I stayed up late having fun conversation a few nights in a row, God blessed Scott with the opportunity for an interview, and Scott may be bringing home a motorcycle tonight he found on craigslist....mm yeah, the motorcycle and the interview are probably tied on his list of excitement.  I'm really excited about most of that list and will be more excited when I actually get to go on a motorcycle ride. I trust when he sees it he will make a wise decision about buying it, right Scott?  Please be praying for Scott's interview on Wednesday!  Now we get to see Chrissy and Elijah for the weekend along with enjoying Amie's baby shower for Blake Douglas (I like to call him Blakey D) in Chicago on Sunday!  Lots of babies in my life right now to hold me over until I'm ready someday.  Have a great weekend!
couldn't resist

1 comment: