Friday, November 12, 2010

Lulus and Toms

Most times before I actually begin working in the mornings, I like to do a little leisure shopping online...more browsing than actually purchasing:)  Today I was looking at one of my favorite online apparel stores called Lulus (www.lulus.com). I automatically fell in love with several of their shoes. This brought me to finally making my Christmas list my mother-in-law has been asking from me for months.  What do you think of some of these shoes?








Besides these shoes, I love me some Toms Shoes!  Here are two pairs that I can't decided which ones I want.  They are a bit similar...the top ones are wool and the ones below are not and the color is a little different.

1 comment:

  1. lol.. I just saw those bamboo shoes at kmart. :) Im sure they are a little different. But they have them! :)

    ReplyDelete