Tuesday, November 9, 2010

thank you shutterfly

I've been working on putting together our wedding book for a few months now.  I received a groupon in my email that had a good deal through shutterfly, so I went with it.  It is harder than I thought it would be.  I have so many wedding pictures to choose from!  I love them all!  I think the most annoying part is uploading more pictures.  Scott's computer is slow to do that.  It's finally coming together in the past two days. Even though it's been frustrating, putting it together has been constantly reminding me of how wonderful our wedding day was, but even more so, how blessed I am that God put such an amazing man in my life. Thank you shutterfly for allowing me to reminisce on our wedding day over and over and over again.  Soon I will be able to sit and enjoy looking through it...Lord willing it turns out well:)  This is the picture I chose for our front cover...our photographer did amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment