Tuesday, November 30, 2010

puppy fever

Lately, I've been having puppy fever bad! Yeah, there are definitely times I have baby fever, but then I give myself a reality check. I'll just enjoy my nephew and friends' babies for now.  Our landlord basically made it impossible for us to have a dog. He said we could and then gave us a list of things that would have to happen first. No thanks. We will wait until we move.  The next place we move, we will make sure we are allowed to have a sweet puppy. We would love an English Bulldog, but I heard they are expensive because they have lots of issues that need to be taken care of. We already talk about our dog like we have one.  His name will be Karl. Scott chose it. I told him we can name our dog that, but not our child. Nothing against that name for a person if that's your name:)  Dogs are great for a lot of reasons. Most of the time they have so much personality, you can take them on walks, they are snuggly, they sit by you when you are sad, they can be your vacuum cleaner, and they love you no matter what. Karl, we will pick you up soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment